Can anyone tell, why social network came into this internet revolution, for obvious reasons, to connect people, both known and unknown having similar interests. Slowly competition increased and then came chat rooms, a little more with social network sites like orkut, facebook, linkedin, google+ and many more started to evolve, but has anyone thought what we do after registering with social network sites and updating our hourly status in those sites.
- 15% of Facebook users update their own status.
- 22% comment on another’s post or status.
- 20% comment on another user’s photos.
- 26% “Like” another user’s content.
- 10% send another user a private message